Die Casting Lapel Pin
Category: Badges & Enamel Pin, Custom made
The die casting lapel pins are made with zinc alloy material. The process is the molten metal is poured into the molds and created by spin-casting. Because the material of zinc alloy is highly ductile, if the design is 3D or complicated, we strongly recommend using die casting process.
If your lapel pin design is many cut-out style letters or designs with different layers dimension, the die casting pin is best choice. Die cast pins are mostly used to design many inners cut holes and 3D logo need to be very stand out of the lapel pins.
The die cast pins not only for no coloring design, it also can make the design color fills in however soft enamel or imitation hard enamel.
- Material : Zinc alloy
- Plating Process : Gold, Silver, Bronze, Nickel, Copper, Rhodium, Chrome, Black Nickel, Dyeing black, Antique Gold, Antique Silver, Antique Copper, Satin Gold, Satin silver, dye colors, dual plating color
- Size : Custom made. According to customer's requirements.
- Shape : Custom made. According to customer's requirements.
- Minimum order quantity : 100pcs per design.
- Standard Packing : Individual OPP Bag
- Optional Packing : Individual Gift box, printed card
- Delivery : Need to confirm upon artwork or sample approved.
- Lead Time : 14 - 20 working days. lead time is negotiable.
Inquiry - Die Casting Lapel Pin