- 1) To work on the organization's graphic design production projects that effectively communicates and enhances the brand image of the organization.
- 2) Design and artwork (brochures, posters, leaflets, banners, buntings, reports and books) and be responsible for all graphics, art and creative-related activities for both internal and external clients.
- 3) Assist in the development and deployment of multimedia services for the organization.
- 4) To provide support in account servicing and business development for creative and multimedia services.
- 4) On occasions, for the benefit of the Company you may be required to undertake other duties as required by management.
- 5) All other work & business related matters as required by the management.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign